Treasures of India Journey
(3 Nights/4 Days)
(Delhi - Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Delhi)
1. Assemble at Safdarjung Railway Station to begin your Treasures of India tour aboard Maharajas' Express train.
2. Soon after a traditional Indian welcome, complete your registration formalities and get ushered to your cabins.
3. Savor your delicious brunch onboard.
4. Arrival in the city of love, Agra.
5. A visit to one of the Seven Wonders of the World (Taj Mahal) becomes the star attraction of the day.
6. Get back to enjoy the comfort of Maharajas' Express or go for Mohabbat The Taj Show or visit Itamd–Ud–Daula or Spa at a 5-star hotel as an optional.
7. Dinner and overnight stay on board the train.
1. Disembark to visit the Agra Fort or visit Itmad-Ud-Daula (optional).
2. Get back to your world of lavishness- Maharajas’ Express for breakfast.
3. Leave for Sawai Madhopur as you enjoy lunch onboard.
4. Enjoy a thrilling drive to the well-known Ranthambore National Park.
5. Return to Maharajas' Express.
6. Treat your taste buds with lip-smacking dinner as you leave for Jaipur.
1. Arrive in Jaipur and have breakfast on board.
2. Proceed to visit Amer Fort, visit the Royal Observatory (Jantar Mantar). Optionally, you may also choose activities such as Spa facilities at a Palace hotel, visit to Amer Fort, private shopping tour or a golf session at Rambagh Golf club.
3. Return to the train for a delectable dining experience. Post lunch you could take one of the optional activities mentioned above.
4. After a hearty lunch, you could embark on sightseeing tour of the City Palace or Jai Mahal for elephant activities that will include feeding them, decorating them or take a ride on them.
5. Embark on a cultural experience wherein you would attend a Kalbeliya dance performance by local artists followed by a sumptuous dinner.
6. Overnight stay aboard Maharajas' Express.
1. Today you will bid adieu to the Treasure of India tour on board Maharajas' Express train.
2. Post breakfast, disembark the train to proceed on your onwards journey.
1.Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms
2.Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
3.Porter charges at stations.
4.All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits.
5.Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
1.Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
2.Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands).
3.International and domestic air tickets.
4.Any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
5.Taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry.
6.Video, film and professional still camera fees and arrival and departure transfers.
6.Pre and post tour accommodation.
|Deluxe Cabins||USD 3,850.00||USD 2,910.00|
|Junior Suite||USD 4,950.00||USD 4,460.00|
|Suite||USD 7,600.00||USD 7,600.00|
|Presidential Suite||USD 12,900.00||USD 12,900.00|
NCS Holidays has consistently aspired to be the best tour operator in eastern india that makes good its promises which has been appreciated by customers and industry experts.NCS is the proud winners of the "Best Three Awards Winner in 2014", for "Excellence in the Tourism Industry."
NCS Holidays values customers and always delivers promises. Not by just offering customized packages, but takes the tour goes smoothly and as planned for an unparalleled travel experience. Be it special interest tours, budget travelling, family holidays, honeymoons or adventure tours, NCS makes a shot for customers.
As a customer-oriented travel company, NCS fully values the desires as well as compulsions of the traveler and take them into account while making travel deals. The result is custom-packages allows customers to have maximum fun without burning a hole in the pocket.
NCS Holidays has its team of large Travel Experts, who bring vast experience and skills to the table. They work round-the-clock so that our customers can devote all their energy to sightseeing and having fun leaving issues like logistics and planning.