Indian Splendor Journey(7 Nights/8 Days)
(Delhi - Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Bikaner - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Balasinor - Mumbai)
1. Arrive at railway station for your check in formalities which will commence at 20:30 IST.
2. A royal welcome in traditional Indian style will greet you at the station, Sip on your welcome drink even as formalities are completed.
3. The train will depart for Agra at 2200 hours.
4. Relax and recuperate in the plush coupes of the train after a delectable dining in restaurants of the train.
1. Arrive in Agra early in the morning and pay an early morning visit to Taj Mahal, a jewel of Mughal architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2. An endearing breakfast session with champagne at the Taj Khema overlooking Taj Mahal constitute the highlight of the day.
3. Afterwards you have option of a shopping tour in Agra or local sightseeing tours to Itmad-ud-Daula Tomb and Fatehpur Sikri, a ghost town and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
4. Post lunch, you will be visiting Agra Fort or may choose optional activities such as private shopping or spa in a luxury hotel.
5. Return to the comfort of train or optionally you may choose to watch 'Mohabbat the Taj' show before returning for dinner on board and overnight stay as the train leaves for Ranthambore National Park, the next destination of the Indian Splendor itinerary aboard Maharajas Express.
1. Post breakfast on board the train, embark on a thrilling game safari to Ranthambore National Park in the morning.
2. Departure for Jaipur. Lunch will be served on board.
3. The activity planned in Jaipur today is a visit to the Royal Observatory (Jantar Mantar). Optionally, you may also choose activities such as Spa facilities at a Palace hotel, visit to Amer Fort, private shopping tour or a golf session at Rambagh Golf club.
4. Later, proceed to City Palace/Jai Mahal Palace for an exclusive Elephant Activity where guests may choose to indulge to paint them, feed them or take a joy ride followed by dinner.
5. Return to train for dinner and overnight stay.
1. Early morning on the 4th day, you will arrive in the deserted kingdom of Bikaner.
2. Afterwards you can take an optional tour to either Lalgarh Palace or Deshnok Temple.
3. In the afternoon, a tour to the majestic Junagarh Fort.
4. After lunch, partake in a camel cart procession around the undulating sand dunes. Later in the evening, enjoy the folk dance performance by Kalbeliyas and Langaas over sundowner cocktails and barbecue dinner amidst Sam sand dunes.
5. Dinner and overnight stay aboard the train.
1. After an unhurried breakfast, go on a jeep safari to Bishnoi's abode Rohet for a cultural experience. Rohet is a haven for Black Buck Antelope.
2. Lunch on board.
3. Post-lunch expedition to Mehrangarh Fort and Old Clock Tower Market.
4. Optionally, you may also choose to rejuvenate yourself with spa facilities at a 5 star hotel, visit Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum and Jaswant Thada or else go for a private shopping tour.
5. In the evening today, an exclusive Royal Cocktail evening is arranged for you with cultural performance (puppet show) at Hanwant Mahal which will be concluded with a show of fireworks.
6. Post dinner, return to the train for overnight stay.
1. On the 6th day of the sojourn, you will arrive in the city of lakes - Udaipur.
2. After a leisurely breakfast,embark on local sightseeing tour to City Palace and Crystal Gallery.
3. After a sumptuous lunch, Later, return to the train or embark on a walking tour across Old Bazaar, go for a spa session at leading hotel in the city, or attend the light and sound show (if the time allows.
4. Dinner and overnight stay onboard the train.
1. On the 7th day of the tour itinerary, you will arrive in Balasinor, home to India's Jurassic park.
2. After breakfast, embark on a sightseeing excursion to the Dinosaur Fossil Park followed by a visit to the local village.
3. Rendezvous with the royal family of Balasinor over a royal lunch.
4. Return to the luxury and pampering of Maharajas Express train for dinner and overnight stay.
1. Today your opulent ride on board one of the most luxurious trains in the world comes to an end.
2. Bid adieu to the Indian Splendor itinerary onboard the Maharajas Express on the eighth day of your luxury train tour.
1.Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms.
2.Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
3.All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits.
4.Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
5.Porter charges at stations.
1.Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
2.Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands).
3.International and domestic air tickets.
4.Any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
5.Taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry.
6.Video, film and professional still camera fees and arrival and departure transfers.
6.Pre and post tour accommodation.
NCS Holidays has consistently aspired to be the best tour operator in eastern india that makes good its promises which has been appreciated by customers and industry experts.NCS is the proud winners of the "Best Three Awards Winner in 2014", for "Excellence in the Tourism Industry."
NCS Holidays values customers and always delivers promises. Not by just offering customized packages, but takes the tour goes smoothly and as planned for an unparalleled travel experience. Be it special interest tours, budget travelling, family holidays, honeymoons or adventure tours, NCS makes a shot for customers.
As a customer oriented travel company, NCS fully values the desires as well as compulsions of the traveler and take them into account while making travel deals. The result is custom-packages allows customers to have maximum fun without burning a hole in the pocket.
NCS Holidays has its team of large Travel Experts, who bring vast experience and skills to the table. They work round-the-clock so that our customers can devote all their energy to sightseeing and having fun leaving issues like logistics and planning.