Indian Panorama Journey(7 Nights/8 Days)
(Delhi - Jaipur - Ranthambore - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra - Gwalior - Khajuraho - Varanasi - Lucknow - Delhi)
1. Arrive at the Safdarjung Railway Station to commence the Indian Panorama tour aboard the Maharajas Train. Soon after the boarding formalities are over, you will be given a traditional Indian welcome and ushered to your cabins.
2. Very soon the train will chug its way out of the station and towards Jaipur.
1. Arrive in the city of Kachwaha kings, Jaipur, the pink city. Post breakfast on board, proceed towards Amber Fort.
2. Later, proceed to City Palace/Jai Mahal Palace for an exclusive Elephant Activity where guests may choose to indulge to paint them, feed them or take a joy ride followed by lunch.
3. Post lunch, visit the Royal Observatory (Jantar Mantar). Optionally, you may also choose activities such as Spa facilities at a Palace hotel, visit to City Palace, private shopping tour or a golf session at Rambagh Golf club.
4. Post lunch, you can take an optional tour for shopping or local sightseeing to the City Palace complex and Jantar Mantar or choose to play golf or indulge in a rejuvenating spa session.
5. Dinner and overnight stay aboard the train.
6. Treat your taste buds with lip-smacking dinner as you leave for Jaipur.
1. The train will arrive in Sawai Madhopur in the morning. You will be served your breakfast on board the train before proceeding for a game safari in Ranthambore National Park
2. Post safari trip, enjoy lip-smacking cuisines in the lunch while the train enters into the ghost town of Fatehpur Sikri.
3. Upon arrival in the city, disembark the train and explore the length and breadth of Sikri Fort.
4. Return to the train for dinner and overnight stay.
1. Early morning on the 4th day, disembark the train and visit Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2. A Champanage breakfast atop the Taj Khema with sunset views to feast on will add a delightful moment to the journey for you.
3. Post breakfast in Agra, the train will roll on to Gwalior.
4. Lunch will be served on board the train.
5. Post-lunch you can visit the Gwalior Fort, Saas Bahu Temple or Jain Cave Sculpture.
6. Optionally you may choose to rejuvenate yourself with spa service in a palace hotel.
7. Enjoy a high-tea organized for you within the premises of the Jai Vilas Palace before returning to the train for overnight stay and dinner.
1. While the train will traverse to the next destination; you will be served your breakfast on board the Maharajas' Express.
2. Lunch will be served aboard the luxury train.
3. Upon arrival, proceed to visit the Western Group of Monuments in Khajuraho.
4. Later you may go for a spa session at a luxury hotel attend the son et lumiere at Khajuraho Temple Complex or return to the comfort of Maharajas' Express.
5. Dinner will be served on board The next destination you will head to is Varanasi.
1. In the morning you will arrive in Varanasi, a holy Indian city known for its Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage sites.
2. Upon arrival, proceed to Silk Weaving Center. After visit and insights into silk weaving, proveed to Vivsnta by Taj for a sumptuous lunch.
3. Post lunch, you will visit Sarnath renowned for its Buddhist heritage followed by boat ride in Ganges to witness the evening arti. Images of the evening 'Aarti' on the banks of the river will capture your senses.
4. Return to the train for dinner and overnight stay.
1. On the 7th day of the sojourn, you will arrive in the city of the Nawabs - Lucknow. Breakfast will be served on board.
2. Begin your sojourn across the city by visiting the Rumi Darwaza and the Bada Imambara. Later, indulge in a cocktail lunch at Taj hotel.
3. Return to the comfort of the train after lunch.
4. Enjoy an exclusive "Indian Evening" arranged to give you a peek into the vibrant culture of India.
5. Have dinner on board. The train will leave for Delhi tonight.
1. On the 8th day of the Indian Panorama itinerary aboard Maharajas Express, you will return to Delhi marking the end of the luxury rail tour.
2. Post breakfast you will be given a traditional farewell for your onward journey.
1.Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms.
2.Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
3.All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits.
4.Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
5.Porter charges at stations.
1.Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
2.Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands).
3.International and domestic air tickets.
4.Any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
5.Taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry.
6.Video, film and professional still camera fees and arrival and departure transfers.
6.Pre and post tour accommodation.
NCS Holidays has consistently aspired to be the best tour operator in eastern india that makes good its promises which has been appreciated by customers and industry experts.NCS is the proud winners of the "Best Three Awards Winner in 2014", for "Excellence in the Tourism Industry."
NCS Holidays values customers and always delivers promises. Not by just offering customized packages, but takes the tour goes smoothly and as planned for an unparalleled travel experience. Be it special interest tours, budget travelling, family holidays, honeymoons or adventure tours, NCS makes a shot for customers.
As a customer oriented travel company, NCS fully values the desires as well as compulsions of the traveler and take them into account while making travel deals. The result is custom-packages allows customers to have maximum fun without burning a hole in the pocket.
NCS Holidays has its team of large Travel Experts, who bring vast experience and skills to the table. They work round-the-clock so that our customers can devote all their energy to sightseeing and having fun leaving issues like logistics and planning.