Heritage of India Journey(7 Nights/8 Days)
(Mumbai - Ajanta - Udaipur - Jodhpur - Bikaner - Jaipur - Ranthambore - Agra - Delhi)
1. Welcome to a regal journey aboard the Maharajas Express as you embark on Heritage of India tour. In the evening you will check in and enjoy a warm welcome even as you complete your registration formalities. Proceed towards Ajanta, your first destination in the circuit.
2. Dinner and overnight stay onboard the Maharaja train.
1. After breakfast, embark on an excursion to Ajanta Caves, the rock-cut caves dating back to 2nd century B.C. and comprising of Hindu, Buddhist and Jain sculpted art.
2. Return to the train for a hearty lunch. Evening at leisure.
3. Dinner and overnight stay onboard the train.
1. Post breakfast; embark on a sightseeing tour to the City Palace complex and Crystal gallery.
2. Indulge in a Royal Lunch at either Satkar Mahal or Fatehprakash Palace/Jag Mandir.
3. Post lunch, return to the train or embark on a walking tour across Old Bazaar, go for a spa session at leading hotel in the city, or attend the light and sound show (if the time allows).
4. Dinner and overnight stay on-board the train.
1. On the 4th day of the tour itinerary, you will arrive in the sun city of Rajasthan - Jodhpur.
2. Morning at leisure or optionally you may embark on a tour to Bishnoi Village or a spa session at leading hotel in the city.
3. Lunch will be served on board.
4. Following lunch, you may choose to rejuvenate yourself with spa facilities at a 5 star hotel, visit Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum and Jaswant Thada or else go for a private shopping tour.
5. In the evening today, an exclusive Royal Cocktail evening is arranged for you with cultural performance (puppet show) at Hanwant Mahal which will be concluded with a show of fireworks.
6. Later, return to train for dinner and overnight stay.
1. On arrival in the city, you can take an optional tour to either Deshnok temples or Lalgarh Palace Museum.
2. In the afternoon, you will head to the Junagarh Fort.
3. Return to the train for lunch.
4. Post lunch, take a ride on a camel cart nearby Sam sand dunes with a stop over at Gajner Palace for tea. Later in the evening, enjoy a sand dune excursion followed by cultural performances by the Kalbeliya and Langa artists accompanied with sundowner cocktails.
5. Overnight stay aboard the train.
1. Post-breakfast; explore the unassailable Amber Fort.
2. Later, proceed to City Palace/Jai Mahal Palace for an exclusive Elephant Activity where guests may choose to indulge to paint them, feed them or take a joy ride followed by lunch.
3. Post lunch, visit the Royal Observatory (Jantar Mantar). Optionally, you may also choose activities such as Spa facilities at a Palace hotel, visit to Amer Fort, private shopping tour or a golf session at Rambagh Golf club.
4. Later, return to train for dinner and overnight stay.
1. Post breakfast, enjoy an early morning jeep safari through the Ranthambore National Park. Post safari, savor on the lunch aboard the Maharajas' Express while you will travel down to Fatehpur Sikri, your next destination. On reaching the city, you can visit the local attractions housed here such as Buland Darwaza and Panch Mahal. Fatehpur Sikri is a celebrated UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2. In the evening, return to the train for dinner and overnight stay.
1. Early morning on the last day of the sojourn, you will travel to Agra, home to the grand structure Taj Mahal. Pride of India, Taj Mahal is also recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Later, you can take delight in a lavish breakfast accompanied by Champagne at Taj Khema. While you treat yourself to a grand lunch aboard the Maharajas' Express, the train will traverse back to Delhi to mark the end of the voyage aboard this India luxury train.
2. The Heritage of India sojourn comes to an end.
1.Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms.
2.Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
3.All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits.
4.Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
5.Porter charges at stations.
1.Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
2.Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands).
3.International and domestic air tickets.
4.Any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
5.Taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry.
6.Video, film and professional still camera fees and arrival and departure transfers.
6.Pre and post tour accommodation.
|Occupancy Type||Adult||Single Supplement|
|Deluxe Cabins||USD 6,840.00||USD 5,160.00|
|Junior Suite||USD 9,890.00||USD 8,910.00|
|Suite||USD 13,800.00||USD 13,800.00|
|Presidential Suite||USD 23,700.00||USD 23,700.00|
NCS Holidays has consistently aspired to be the best tour operator in eastern india that makes good its promises which has been appreciated by customers and industry experts.NCS is the proud winners of the "Best Three Awards Winner in 2014", for "Excellence in the Tourism Industry."
NCS Holidays values customers and always delivers promises. Not by just offering customized packages, but takes the tour goes smoothly and as planned for an unparalleled travel experience. Be it special interest tours, budget travelling, family holidays, honeymoons or adventure tours, NCS makes a shot for customers.
As a customer-oriented travel company, NCS fully values the desires as well as compulsions of the traveler and take them into account while making travel deals. The result is custom-packages allows customers to have maximum fun without burning a hole in the pocket.
NCS Holidays has its team of large Travel Experts, who bring vast experience and skills to the table. They work round-the-clock so that our customers can devote all their energy to sightseeing and having fun leaving issues like logistics and planning.