Gems of India Journey(3 Nights/4 Days)
(Delhi - Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Delhi)
1. Arrive at the Safdarjung Railway Station to begin your Gems of India tour aboard Maharajas' Express train.
2. Soon after a traditional Indian welcome, you will complete your boarding formalities and ushered to your cabins.
3. Enjoy your feast while the train chug its way towards Agra.
1. Early morning on the 2nd day, disembark the train and visit Taj Mahal, the tour de force of Agra and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2. A delectable brunch accompanied by Champanage atop Taj Khema overlooking the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal will mark the high point of the day.
3. Later, return to the train for lunch.
4. Post lunch, disembark the train and proceed on your sightseeing tour to Agra Fort.
5. Following the Agra Fort exploration, you can either opt for a shopping tour or local sightseeing tour to Itmad-ud-Daulah tomb and Fatehpur Sikri or enjoy a spa session at a palace hotel.
6. Return to the train or you may watch 'Mohabbat The Taj Show' as an optional activity.
7. Late, return to the train for dinner and overnight stay. The train will head towards its next destination, Ranthambore.
1. After breakfast, enjoy a thrilling game safari in Ranthambore National Park in the morning.
2. Return to the train for lunch and depart for Jaipur.
3. On reaching Jaipur, disembark the train for sightseeing tour in Jaipur.
4. Visit the Royal Observatory (Jantar Mantar). Optionally, you may also choose activities such as Spa facilities at a Palace hotel, visit to Amer Fort, private shopping tour or a golf session at Rambagh Golf club.
5. Proceed to City Palace/Jai Mahal Palace for an exclusive Elephant Activity where guests may choose to indulge to paint them, feed them or take a joy ride followed by dinner.
6. Return to the train for overnight stay.
1. Bid farewell to the majestic Gems of India tour aboard Maharajas' Express on the 4th day of your luxury train tour.
1.Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms.
2.Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
3.All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits.
4.Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
5.Porter charges at stations.
1.Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
2.Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands).
3.International and domestic air tickets.
4.Any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
5.Taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry.
6.Video, film and professional still camera fees and arrival and departure transfers.
6.Pre and post tour accommodation.
NCS Holidays has consistently aspired to be the best tour operator in eastern india that makes good its promises which has been appreciated by customers and industry experts.NCS is the proud winners of the "Best Three Awards Winner in 2014", for "Excellence in the Tourism Industry."
NCS Holidays values customers and always delivers promises. Not by just offering customized packages, but takes the tour goes smoothly and as planned for an unparalleled travel experience. Be it special interest tours, budget travelling, family holidays, honeymoons or adventure tours, NCS makes a shot for customers.
As a customer oriented travel company, NCS fully values the desires as well as compulsions of the traveler and take them into account while making travel deals. The result is custom-packages allows customers to have maximum fun without burning a hole in the pocket.
NCS Holidays has its team of large Travel Experts, who bring vast experience and skills to the table. They work round-the-clock so that our customers can devote all their energy to sightseeing and having fun leaving issues like logistics and planning.